July 28, 2011

Luana Moment Shared

Activities Director, Teresa Lopes, shares how one resident provided care and brightened her day...

On Friday afternoon when we were cleaning up I asked my staff to just toss all the carnival games and extra prizes in my office, so this morning I knew I was going to walk into a very messy office. When I got here there was a bag hanging on my door knob with a small box of candy and a card from one of our residents on the Ilima neighborhood. He wrote a very special card wishing me a Happy Birthday and Thank you for Friday’s event, but the most special part of his card was what he wrote on the envelope which I would like to share with all of you.

“God Bless”
Hale Makua
Home that I Love
Stand beside her and Guide her
Thru the night with the lights from Above.

No comments:

Post a Comment